PART Q WINDOWS - HIGH SECURITY FLUSH CASEMENT
Additional features of this Window System:
double gasket system to keep you warm in severe weather conditions.
our high security locking system offers the ultimate security and significantly exceeds the requirements of BS7950.
- these locks are cycle tested to 50,000 cycles, which is double the BBA test requirement.
- also featuring an open night time locking position, enabling you to lock the window in an open position for ventilation & safety at night .
- additional security with a locking claw set with stabilising plates, providing extra stability & security from burglary
- the high performance 3 layered surface coating, provides outstanding features for use in coastal regions and areas affected by increased chemical attacks. (tested in accordance to BS EN ISO:9227-2006/DIN.050.021-SS salt spray corrosion test in artificial atmospheres)
- friction hinges of high durability and corrosion resistance.
- locking system & keeps are not visible from the outside
- double gasket system, meaning more insulation & better weatherproofing
- must be externally glazed to meet certified standards
- u-value = 1.4 W/m2K (measured on softwood items)
- 92mm frame, opens out