MOCK SASH WINDOWS
- fake sash windows with external horns
Additional information on this Window System:
- 66mm frame, double gasket, opens out
- the bottom half is fixed with glass to the frame and the top is like a top hung opener, opening outwards
- it is basically a storm casement window design with decorative horns.
- the top opener overlaps the frame on the outside and is sealed with another gasket giving you a double gasket system; meaning more insulation, more windproof and more secure
- available only with Friction Stay Hinges (Optional for Safety we can offer Restricted opening hinges)
- high security multi-point window locks with Night ventilation locking for safety
- lambs Tongue is our standard Horn Design (more designs available as you can see below in technical drawings)
- externally glazed as standard but we can do internal glazing if preferred for this system
- u-value = 1.4 W/m2K (Measured on Redwood items)
- if you would prefer the real thing, please click here to see the Traditional Sash Windows we can offer.