HOPPER WINDOWS - opens inwards
Additional features of our Hopper Window System
- the hopper windows are similar to a traditional flush casement; but the opposite way around, meaning the flush sections are on the inside instead of the outside.
- of course we also have a specially designed cill for maximum weather proofing and maximum water drainage.
- extra slim sides and top with a deep bottom rail with an external timber weather drip
- high security multi-point window locks with Night ventilation locking for safety (except on Floating Mullions).
- available with either friction stay hinges (optional egress opening to approx 85 degrees for fire regulations or just a better view.
- or for safety we can offer restricted opening hinges.
- externally glazed as standard but we can do internal glazing if preferred for this system
- u-value = 1.4 W/m2K (Measured on Redwood items)
- 92mm frame, opens in.