These Storm windows are quite self explanatory. These stormproof windows are casement windows. It is a high security wooden window which overlaps on top of the frame outside. Featuring a double gasket system, making it extremely weather resistant and safe.
Read much more at the bottom of this page.
Additional features of this Window System:
- stormproof window openers overlap the frame on the outside and are sealed with a secondary gasket giving you a Double gasket system, meaning more insulation, more windproof and more secure.
- available only with Friction Stay Hinges (Optional Egress opening to 80 to 90 (degrees) for Fire regulations or just a better view.
- for safety we can offer restricted opening hinges
- high security multi-point window locks with night ventilation locking for safety (except on floating mullions)
- externally glazed as standard but we can do internal glazing if preferred for this system
- u-value = 1.4 W/m2K (measured on softwood windows)
- opens out
- See if you are eligible for Government assistance for Home Improvements?
Your Home's First Line of Defense Against the Elements: Storm Windows
Storm windows are an important part of protecting your home from the elements. These stormproof windows are designed to be strong, durable, and highly weather-resistant. By overlapping the frame outside, storm windows provide a barrier against wind and rain, acting as your home’s first line of defence against the elements. With a double gasket system, these casement windows provide an extra layer of protection and security, ensuring that your home is safe from the harshest weather conditions.
What Are Storm Windows?
How to Choose the Right Storm Window for Your Home
As always, we are here to help and advise our customers to make sure every project is a success – so please do Contact us for help.