Flush Casement Windows
Our flush casement windows come with the highest security system available which is unique, rustproof and has multi point locking. We have the flush casement window which is perfect for Coastal regions as well. Our flush windows can be traditional or modern windows with all the mod cons possible, for the most fastidious of customers.
Read much more below.
Flush Casement Windows - Traditional or modern?
Additional features of this Window System:
- a flush window system, where the opener is flush with the frame on the outside
- our flush casement windows allow for all desirable modifications, glass designs and bespoke options
- high security multi-point window locks with night ventilation locking for safety and fresh air at night (except on floating mullions)
- our high security locks are also rust proof
- extra slim top and sides, with a deep bottom rail
- available with either Friction Stay Hinges (Optionally, we can give you Egress opening to 80 to 90 degrees for fire regulations or just a better view)
- for child safety we can offer Restricted opening hinges
- butt hinges are also available (with either visible arm stays or concealed arm friction stays) for a more traditional look
- externally glazed as standard but we can do internal glazing, if preferred.
- u-value = 1.4 W/m2K (Measured on Redwood items)
- 92mm frame, OPENS OUT
The Benefits of real Wooden Flush Casement Windows
Flush casement windows are a great addition to any home and for good reason. Not only are these windows aesthetically pleasing, but they offer superior security benefits compared to windows from many companies that focus on saving money, rather than quality. With unique, rustproof & multi-point locking systems, our flush casement windows provide an unrivalled level of protection.
They are also ideal for homes in coastal regions, as their design protects against rust with their superior coatings. Whether you’re looking for a traditional or modern window, our flush casement windows offer all the options you might want, pleasing the most fastidious homeowners.
What about PVC windows made to look like wood?
Some history of the Wooden Flush Casement windows
Highest security Multi-point locking systems
Rustproof Locks so they are suitable for Coastal regions
Can be traditional or modern windows
As always, we are here to help and advise our customers to make sure every project is a success – so please do Contact us for help.