Our Stable Doors, which can also known as Barn Doors or Dutch Doors, can open either as a whole door; or you can just open the top half, effectively using the door as a window as well.
- Winkhaus lever lever for stable doors
- 3D adjustable butt hinges (Click here to see adjustment instructions).
- locking system is a highly rated Wink haus hook bolt SBD system with a 3 star high security cylinder
- 102mm Slide Bolt to connect or separate the top and bottom
- either a timber cill with aluminium drainage channels or a low aluminium threshold cill, which is suitable for disabled access.
- externally glazed with 17mm wide putty shape glazing bead (if required, internal glazing also available)
- fully weather sealed
- all timber panels are insulated with special materials sandwiched in the centre for maximum energy saving
- u-value = 1.5 W/m2K (Measured on Redwood items)
- laminated Safety glass for the same price as Toughened glass, for better sound insulation (as available)
- no warping – Engineered solid centres only, not visible faces, to ensure no warping and no joining marks are visible to maintain the beauty of the timbers grain
- 56mm leaf thickness
- CE Marked EN 14531-1 2006+A1:2010
- any glass type or style
- excellent high security options available
- wide variety of accessories in your choice of colour
- arched or swept heads, arched frames or bars.
- astragal Georgian bars at 22mm (made to look like separate glass units)
- trickle Vents in any colour to suit regulations/ventilation needs
- custom architraves
- can either be called Dutch doors, stable doors or barn doors.