BIFOLD DOORS -
Additional features of this Door System:
- our bifold doors stack outside, to save as much internal space as possible.
- top hung or bottom rolling systems available, though we recommend top hung if you have sufficient support, as top hung systems tend to operate much easier when the weight is supported above
- any opening out configuration possible as listed here.
- 3 star high security cylinders always used on the master traffic door, if applicable
- our hinges are adjustable
- optional magnets, to stop banging in the wind when open
- fully weather tested for severe conditions.
- externally glazed with 17mm wide putty shape glazing bead (if required, internal glazing also available)
- u-value = variable W/m2K
- laminated safety glass for the same price as toughened glass, for better sound insulation (when available)
- no warping – highly engineered centres, to ensure no warping and no joining marks are visible to maintain the beauty of the timbers grain
- 56mm leaf thickness
- CE Marked EN 14531-1 2006+A1:2010
- any glass type or style
- excellent high security options available
- arched or swept heads, arched frames or bars
- astragal Georgian bars at 22mm (made to look like separate glass units)
- custom architraves