Mock Sash - Storm-Proof With Horns
This is actually a storm-proof casement window, but is ideal for those looking for an authentic Sash window design, but want to avoid higher expenses of traditional Sliding Sash Windows. This window is designed to recall feelings of authentic period buildings whilst providing standard casement functionality.
Additional Features of This Window System
- 66mm frame, double gasket, opens out
- The bottom half is a fixed glass unit and top half is hinged at the sides as a Top Hung opener, outward opening storm casement with decorative horns.
- The top opener overlaps the frame on the outside and is sealed with another gasket giving you a Double gasket system; meaning more insulation, more windproof and more secure
- Available only with Friction Stay Hinges (Optional for Safety we can offer Restricted opening hinges)
- High security multi-point window locks with Night ventilation locking for safety
- Lambs Tongue is our standard Horn Design (customisable)
- Externally glazed as standard but we can do internal glazing if preferred for this system
- U-Value = 1.4 W/m2K (Measured on Redwood items)