Storm-Proof (Double Gasket)
Our Storm-proof casement window features overlapping lipped openers on the outside (overlapping the external face of the frame) with a double gasket system, which makes it altogether more weather proof and more secure.
Additional Features of This Window System
- Openers overlap the frame on the outside and are sealed with another gasket giving you a Double gasket system, meaning more insulation, more windproof and more secure.
- Available only with Friction Stay Hinges (Optional Egress opening to 80 to 90 (degrees) for Fire regulations or just a better view or for Safety we can offer Restricted opening hinges)
- High security multi-point window locks with Night ventilation locking for safety (except on Floating Mullions)
- Externally glazed as standard but we can do internal glazing if preferred for this system
- U-Value = 1.4 W/m2K (Measured on Redwood items)