Information & Advice
Below you will find many helpful links to resources which we hope you find valuable. Also, we aim to answer many common queries relating to wooden windows and doors with our Q&A blog. For now there is a lot of information in the below places and we hope it is useful; and of course you can always email us for any other assistance or advice.
– Our Maintenance Guide is critical to help you learn how to store, install & maintain our product to keep it in pristine condition and to maximise the lifespan of your investment and guarantee. Just like a car or anything else you buy, if you want it to last then maintenance is very important.
– Here you will find some Survey Forms to help you or your surveyors, which help you to remember what information we need from you to process your order or quick quote.
– The Quick Quote or Send an Order process is easy for either you or your installer. We usually have quotes back in 24 hours or less.
– When packaging and delivering our product for you, we take very measure possible to protect it; so it arrives to you in perfect condition.
– Here we have compiled a list of articles which will be very useful to anyone considering buying windows and doors; check out our Blogs for information, tips and advice. If there is anything you would like answered or need more information on; please “Contact us” with your questions and ask for it to put into our Blog posts or our Questions and Answers page.