Whilst complementing classic architectural styles, the inswing casement windows are ideal where the opening out design doesn’t meet your needs.
Additional Features of This Window System
- 92mm frame, opens in (traditional)
- Extra Slim sides and top with a deep bottom rail with an external timber weather drip
- High security multi-point window locks with Night ventilation locking for safety (except on Floating Mullions)
- Available with either Friction Stay Hinges (Optional Egress opening to 80 to 90 (degrees) for Fire regulations or just a better view or for Safety we can offer Restricted opening hinges), or Butt Hinges are also available (with either visible arm stays or concealed arm friction stays) for a more traditional look.
- Externally glazed as standard but we can do internal glazing if preferred for this system
- U-Value = 1.4 W/m2K (Measured on Redwood items)