High Security Flush (Part Q Certified)
Since most plans and building notices submitted after 1st October 2015 have to comply with Part Q Building regulations, we offer you our Part-Q Certified Timber window with advanced security and features that meet the requirements of PAS 24:2012.
Additional Features of This Window System
Double Gasket, 92mm frame, Opens Out
HIGHEST POSSIBLE SECURITY with:
- Maco Tricoat Locking System. It offers ULTIMATE Security and significantly exceeds the requirements of BS7950
- It’s cycle tested to 50,000 cycles – double the BBA test requirement.
- Tricoat Night Vent Keep, enabling you to lock the window in an open position for ventilation & safety at night
- Locking claw set and Stabilising Plates, providing extra stability & security from burglary
HIGHEST POSSIBLE WEATHER RESISTANCE with:
- The High performance 3 layered surface coating, provides outstanding features for use in coastal regions and areas affected by increased chemical attacks. (Tested in accordance to BS EN ISO:9227-2006/DIN.050.021-SS Salt Spray Corrosion Test in Artificial Atmospheres)
- Friction Hinges of high durability and corrosion resistance.
- Locking system & keeps are not visible from the outside
- Double gasket system, meaning more insulation & better weatherproofing
- Must be externally glazed to meet certified standards
- U-Value = 1.4 W/m2K (Measured on Redwood items)