Timber entrance doors, whether you want traditional or modern in style, we have done it all, our bespoke timber entrance doors offer a superior level of security, functionality, beauty & durability to suit any property. Since every property has its own unique style, we believe it’s worth taking the time to clearly define the right design; our team is fully skilled in CAD and is here to help you achieve that. Or if it’s easier for you, send us a picture of what you want and we will make it.
We Offer 4 Different High Security Locking Systems
- Timber Cill (44mm) with Aluminium drainage channels or a Low Aluminium Threshold available (suitable for Disabled access)
(Click here to see options)
- 3D adjustable butt hinges (Click here to see adjustment instructions)
- U-Value = “variable on specification” 1.4 to 1.6 W/m2K (Measured on Redwood items)
- House numbers or stained glass
- Externally glazed with 17mm wide putty shape glazing bead (if required, internal glazing also available)
- Fully weather sealed
- All timber panels are insulated with special materials sandwiched in the center for maximum energy saving
- Laminated Safety glass for the same price as Toughened glass, for better sound insulation
- No warping – Engineered solid centres only, not visible faces, to ensure no warping and no joining marks are visible to maintain the beauty of the timbers grain
- 56mm leaf thickness
- CE Marked EN 14531-1 2006+A1:2010
- Any glass type or style
- Excellent High Security Options available
- Wide variety of accessories in your choice of colour, handles, letter plates, numbers
- Arched or swept heads, arched frames or bars.
- Astragal Georgian bars at 22mm (made to look like separate glass units)
- Trickle Vents in any colour to suit regulations/ventilation needs
- Custom architraves.