Double Doors (French)
Beautifully designed timber French doors are the most elegant solution for any garden or balcony doorway. Our French doors provide superior durability and performance, available in various designs to suit you.
- Timber Cill (44mm) with Aluminium drainage channels or a Low Aluminium Threshold available (suitable for Disabled access) (Click here to see options)
- 3D adjustable butt hinges (Click here to see adjustment instructions)
- 1 Master door handle with finger shootbolts to slave door OR handles to both (keyed alike)
- Externally glazed with 17mm wide putty shape glazing bead (if required, internal glazing also available)
- Fully weather sealed
- All timber panels are insulated with special materials sandwiched in the center for maximum energy saving
- U-Value = 1.5 W/m2K (Measured on Redwood items).
- Laminated Safety glass for the same price as Toughened glass, for better sound insulation
- No warping – Engineered solid centres only, not visible faces, to ensure no warping and no joining marks are visible to maintain the beauty of the timbers grain
- 56mm leaf thickness
- CE Marked EN 14531-1 2006+A1:2010
- Any glass type or style
- Excellent High Security Options available
- Wide variety of accessories in your choice of colour
- Arched or swept heads, arched frames or bars
- Astragal Georgian bars at 22mm (made to look like separate glass units)
- Trickle Vents in any colour to suit regulations/ventilation needs
- Custom architraves.