Company - about the people...
As one of the UK’s leading timber window manufacturers, we invest a lot time and money into research and testing. We have perfected our quality focused processes; and discovered through extensive experimentation, how best to use the high end materials available, to ensure the absolute best possible is achieved. We take extreme pride in what we do and make each product as if it was being made for our own house. We do not focus on how quickly and easily we can finish our products as most do; we always spend the extra time to make sure we get every detail right, the first time.
Q. Why invest and buy from us?
A. There are about 19 answers to this question…
- We provide you with old fashioned service; by the same people from the start to the finish and beyond, so you know who you are dealing with; and you know they are familiar with your project. We never send you in circles from department to department.
- 3 star high security cylinders used on every door possible – no one has broken in through one of our doors.
- High security German door parts (Winkhaus hook bolt locking systems) used to keep you and your family safe.
- We give you a superior Safety Glass, so you get Laminated glass for the same price as Toughened glass (as available).
- Laminated glass is more sound efficient and harder to break through.
- Efficient service so you can get on with your job – most quotes are returned to you with in 24 hours.
- We do not use wood with knots; that will give you problems later down the road.
- The precision and accuracy of our joinery is superb; preventing much the use of any putty.
- Superior engineering processes to eliminate warping or bending.
- Superior glazing process – using both a Butyl tape sealant and capped off with silicone to prevent leaks and burglary.
- Every component used is for maximum durability and energy efficiency possible.
- Factory sprayed or brushed finish – 4 coats of Water Based Micro porous paint, to protect your investment for as long as possible.
- Our wax protection is even better but only for stained products, so you can still see the natural beauty of the wood grain.
- Our over-the-top packaging ensures our products arrive in pristine condition. If not, you do not pay for it until you are happy.
- Our attention to detail ensures you get what you asked for and to prevent misunderstandings, we will send you technical CAD drawings.
- We have grown significantly since we started operating independently in 2006. Considering this was the start of a financial crisis our growth through this period, is a very good indicator about the quality of our products, our service to our customers and of course the fact that we are leaders in what we do. We are proud of our growth in this time; and without annoying salesmen!
- We are your timber window manufacturer with our own designers – here to advise and help with design improvements of products and customers projects. We understand that when your project succeeds, we have succeeded.
- We are genuine and honest people with your interests at heart, we are genuinely happy to help.
- Sourcing only the finest parts and materials to make our world class products.